Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Track design software for the Policar system
#2

Hi All, I am a new member seeking your help. I have bought UC3.0 license to design my Policar track. The files I got from slotforum.com. However, the curve borders are not working for me and I am unable to contact the UC support (have been trying via their support emails and posting messages on other forums). 

Do you know if there is a version of files/software with fully working Policar track including the borders? Do you know if this product is still supported? 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Michael
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Track design software for the Policar system - by slotloco - 28th-Feb-20, 10:56 PM
RE: Track design software for the Policar system - by mtp - 16th-May-20, 10:00 AM
RE: Track design software for the Policar system - by JasonB - 16th-May-20, 11:16 AM
RE: Track design software for the Policar system - by mtp - 16th-May-20, 04:47 PM
RE: Track design software for the Policar system - by slotloco - 26th-Jul-20, 12:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by Andyroo
13th-Dec-24, 10:56 PM
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)