Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pod racing
#3

If you have a newer Slot it or Scaleauto, the screws provided are usually fine for the job, being half threaded. (I like the newer scaleauto screws but I don't think you can buy them separately).
Experimentation is the key, but I usually start with all 4 centre just loose enough to allow a small lateral movement with as little as possible vertical.
If its an evo pod with 6, I have the 2 outside a lot looser or often don't bother with screws there.
If its a 3/5 with one central point at the front, usually I will have that just barely tight.
I don't see the benefit of suspension, but I run on smooth wood tracks, It's all personal preference really.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Pod racing - by Top Down - 14th-May-20, 06:03 PM
RE: Pod racing - by AlexisGaitanis - 14th-May-20, 10:42 PM
RE: Pod racing - by Savage GT - 15th-May-20, 05:32 AM
RE: Pod racing - by Top Down - 15th-May-20, 05:49 AM
RE: Pod racing - by Nonfractal - 15th-May-20, 08:06 AM
RE: Pod racing - by Top Down - 15th-May-20, 10:44 AM
RE: Pod racing - by Nonfractal - 15th-May-20, 03:43 PM
RE: Pod racing - by Top Down - 15th-May-20, 04:19 PM
RE: Pod racing - by Fluff - 15th-May-20, 07:04 PM
RE: Pod racing - by Top Down - 15th-May-20, 07:16 PM
RE: Pod racing - UPDATE - by Top Down - 18th-May-20, 08:10 AM
RE: Pod racing - by Mr Modifier - 18th-May-20, 05:28 PM
RE: Pod racing - by Top Down - 18th-May-20, 09:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
10th-Sep-23, 10:38 AM
Last Post by Henk
18th-May-19, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)