Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New member saying "hi"
#10

Wavegreen I am a new member as well but please anything for the Mac would be great I am toying with getting windows for my Mac but hate it so would rather not, I am busy doing scenery, etc and the track is in bits, so until I get to the stage of having to make a decision I will hold off with windows for now.
[+] 1 member Likes roguejackal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New member saying "hi" - by David Oxford - 8th-May-20, 01:07 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-May-20, 05:29 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by Fluff - 8th-May-20, 06:23 AM
RE: New member saying "hi"v - by woodcote - 8th-May-20, 07:15 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by dvd3500 - 8th-May-20, 08:02 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by Mr.M - 8th-May-20, 08:53 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by dvd3500 - 8th-May-20, 11:44 AM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by Nonfractal - 8th-May-20, 02:24 PM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-May-20, 09:51 PM
RE: New member saying "hi" - by roguejackal - 14th-May-20, 05:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JoeR
19th-Aug-26, 10:23 PM
Last Post by woodcote
21st-Mar-26, 08:35 PM
Last Post by woodcote
26th-Feb-26, 07:46 PM
Last Post by wudda
6th-May-23, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Feb-21, 03:17 PM
Last Post by woodcote
30th-Jan-21, 08:09 PM
Last Post by ms-80veruk
27th-Apr-19, 04:39 PM
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
11th-Apr-19, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)