Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

F1 - Ferrari to sign Carlos Sainz as Daniel Ricciardo set for McLaren
#4

I have lost so much interest in F1 I didnt even know that Vettels racing partner scored 4 more points than he did last year.

I honestly think he has focussed on his family and after the Singapre debacle a few years ago, he lost his edge (iow - fear krept in) and as a result made mistakes and slowed down that micro amount.

The trick of a true champion is to retire at the right time!
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
15th-Jun-23, 08:25 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
8th-Jul-21, 07:42 AM
Last Post by Ken Mason
5th-Jun-19, 03:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)