Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U brackets
#8

Hi Steve, 

I had some made to my specs. 
They are a 1mm panel steel with a galv finish so solder really well.
I have only a few on offer as my man in the sheetmetal workshop has moved on and my stocks are limited.
I probably would have made an offset version as well but it didn't happen.

If you cannot get anything closer to home I can help you. These are 4.00GBP each plus 10.00shipping 

ps I have two other designs for FF050 motors...short and 1.0mm offset
Quote


Messages In This Thread
U brackets - by Fluff - 10th-May-20, 05:20 PM
RE: U brackets - by Savage GT - 10th-May-20, 05:33 PM
RE: U brackets - by Fluff - 10th-May-20, 07:58 PM
RE: U brackets - by chrisguyw - 11th-May-20, 08:14 PM
RE: U brackets - by Fluff - 11th-May-20, 08:28 PM
RE: U brackets - by munter - 11th-May-20, 09:14 PM
RE: U brackets - by Fluff - 12th-May-20, 04:59 AM
RE: U brackets - by munter - 12th-May-20, 07:32 AM
RE: U brackets - by Fluff - 12th-May-20, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)