9th-May-20, 12:43 PM
I bought a set previously.
On my first attempt I put the motor in the pusher the wrong way and spoilt a brand new Flat 6...any tips on how to eliminate all the play I have introduced into the shaft?!?
The alignment of the tool is not perfect but is good enough for the limited use I give it. Might put the Ninco one on my Christmas list, the two in one design works for me, and a better engineered tools would be nicer to use.
On my first attempt I put the motor in the pusher the wrong way and spoilt a brand new Flat 6...any tips on how to eliminate all the play I have introduced into the shaft?!?
The alignment of the tool is not perfect but is good enough for the limited use I give it. Might put the Ninco one on my Christmas list, the two in one design works for me, and a better engineered tools would be nicer to use.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)