Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pinion Puller/Pusher
#7

I ordered this set from Pendles when it was featured here.

All the drivers have been in the box since they arrived as the one for SlotiT grubscrews immediately rounded off. The puller/presser is a bit grotty frankly. Alignment, as noted, is not great. I've gone back to my chosen method of putting pinions on - in the vice or a hammer! - and the puller is OK but not as good as the one I have designed for RC cars I think.

Cheap it's true but still not worth it in my opinion.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Sep-19, 09:35 PM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Fluff - 15th-Sep-19, 05:29 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Savage GT - 19th-Sep-19, 05:58 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Johnno - 9th-May-20, 12:01 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by woodcote - 9th-May-20, 07:11 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Nonfractal - 9th-May-20, 07:53 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-20, 08:39 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by BAracer - 9th-May-20, 12:43 PM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Nonfractal - 9th-May-20, 02:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)