Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pinion Puller/Pusher
#5

I have the Ninco tool and have been very happy with it. I haven't needed to modify it in any way to do what I need it to do - remove and fit pinions without any fuss.

Looking on the Armchair Racer site, the Model Craft PTK4000 appears very similar to the Ninco tool and to the Gaugemaster copy.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Sep-19, 09:35 PM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Fluff - 15th-Sep-19, 05:29 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Savage GT - 19th-Sep-19, 05:58 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Johnno - 9th-May-20, 12:01 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by woodcote - 9th-May-20, 07:11 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Nonfractal - 9th-May-20, 07:53 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-20, 08:39 AM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by BAracer - 9th-May-20, 12:43 PM
RE: Pinion Puller/Pusher - by Nonfractal - 9th-May-20, 02:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)