7th-May-20, 03:31 AM
I think this chat was the best yet! We had great attendance from all over the world, even some night-owls from the UK time zones. It was fun to hear about people's history and experience in the world of slot cars, and put more faces and voices to names. We will definitely do it again next week. I think we'll alternate between this time, and a few hours prior, so that we can give both those down under, and those in western Europe a change to join in at least every other week.
I'm currently uploading the recording to YouTube. There was a problem with the audio when I previewed it on my computer, but I'm hoping that was my processor being busy, and not the recording. If it's good, I'll post a link so that people can enjoy it.
I'm currently uploading the recording to YouTube. There was a problem with the audio when I previewed it on my computer, but I'm hoping that was my processor being busy, and not the recording. If it's good, I'll post a link so that people can enjoy it.
printables.com/@MrFlippant

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)