30th-Apr-20, 02:16 PM
The firmware/USB protocol is still under wraps I am afraid.
I can't give the whole story publicly but basically the request process has changed.
Instead of requesting from the forum Admin at Scalextric or through their customer services you can contact me.
The engagement model has changed. That is all.
No new information with regards to the BLE I am afraid. The information is the same as was released in 2018.
My personal hope is with people having more free time there may be more interest in creating an APP by someone else.
I know there is one guy out there that wants to make a Mac compatibility version for example.
Having said that, with more interest this could increase Scalextric's willingness to give out more info. That is only speculation on my part though.
Does that help?
I can't give the whole story publicly but basically the request process has changed.
Instead of requesting from the forum Admin at Scalextric or through their customer services you can contact me.
The engagement model has changed. That is all.
No new information with regards to the BLE I am afraid. The information is the same as was released in 2018.
My personal hope is with people having more free time there may be more interest in creating an APP by someone else.
I know there is one guy out there that wants to make a Mac compatibility version for example.
Having said that, with more interest this could increase Scalextric's willingness to give out more info. That is only speculation on my part though.
Does that help?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)