30th-Apr-20, 01:57 PM
Not being a software engineer working on a Scalextric app, I'm not entirely sure what this means.
Was this information not already available to those who requested it? Isn't this the information MAGIC has been using to develop his app?
Or, is this something new or different that will allow more or faster development?
What I'd like to see is the firmware itself being provided to developers, so we can get some fixes and improvements like we did for the C7030 and C7042.
Was this information not already available to those who requested it? Isn't this the information MAGIC has been using to develop his app?
Or, is this something new or different that will allow more or faster development?
What I'd like to see is the firmware itself being provided to developers, so we can get some fixes and improvements like we did for the C7030 and C7042.
printables.com/@MrFlippant

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)