28th-Apr-20, 01:00 PM
Honestly?
Just "Don't" !
I have only ever owned 2 front motor cars, A pair of fly vipers.
Not quick, don't handle well. Even with the factory magnets installed.
Without the mags, they don't work at all.
Convert to digital? Not a chance! No space at all for the emitter LED because the motor is right up against the guide.
Bronze bushes for the axles but a plastic brush for the prop shaft.. not good.
Having dug these out of a box in the shed, I'm looking at them and considering if there is anything that could be done to make them competitive.
Probably not (in any classes at any clubs I go to)
Just "Don't" !
I have only ever owned 2 front motor cars, A pair of fly vipers.

Not quick, don't handle well. Even with the factory magnets installed.
Without the mags, they don't work at all.
Convert to digital? Not a chance! No space at all for the emitter LED because the motor is right up against the guide.
Bronze bushes for the axles but a plastic brush for the prop shaft.. not good.
Having dug these out of a box in the shed, I'm looking at them and considering if there is anything that could be done to make them competitive.
Probably not (in any classes at any clubs I go to)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)