Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1965 Nascar Decals
#4

You have 2 different sets ??
Fluff you may well be even more of a lifesaver than you already are !

No they weren't the ones I asked you about … I knew you had the "English Motor" Galaxie ones which I plan to use on the 63 Galaxie I have coming.
But I also have a 65 Galaxie on the way, and it needs something. A 67 Fairlane decal set would do very nicely for me ;)

I look forward to the pics  Beer
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1965 Nascar Decals - by Savage GT - 27th-Apr-20, 07:42 PM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Fluff - 27th-Apr-20, 08:19 PM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Fluff - 27th-Apr-20, 08:22 PM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Savage GT - 27th-Apr-20, 09:21 PM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Fluff - 28th-Apr-20, 07:51 AM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Savage GT - 28th-Apr-20, 07:55 AM
RE: 1965 Nascar Decals - by Fluff - 28th-Apr-20, 08:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
22nd-May-23, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)