Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Greetings
#1

WavegreenGreetings from the Gulf coast area of Florida. I'm not new to slot cars or Carrera for that matter, and always looking for ways of improving my home track. I have a strong volition and believe everyone should not have to endure the trials and tribulations of others to accomplish a similar task. I'm not an educator nor do I have a background in electronics/electrical arena. I do have the desire and dedication to research and expand upon examples to obtain results and freely pass them along. I have strong opinions and their based on personal results not hearsay or textbooks alone. Like most things in life there is more than one way to accomplish something. If you like my ideas... use them, if not show me a better way or the proper way. I'm not an arrogant American, I don't expect something for nothing or expect trade secrets to be reveled. I think this is a great hobby that needs all the encouragement possible to entice more and more people to expand it.    https://www.facebook.com/Pepsi-Challenge...949477630/
[+] 3 members Like Pepsikid51's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Pepsikid51 - 26th-Apr-20, 04:54 PM
RE: Greetings - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-20, 05:16 PM
RE: Greetings - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Apr-20, 05:28 PM
RE: Greetings - by Pepsikid51 - 26th-Apr-20, 06:55 PM
RE: Greetings - by Anthony B - 27th-Apr-20, 10:14 PM
RE: Greetings - by Nonfractal - 28th-Apr-20, 04:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)