Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Did you know? Carrera Digital cars in analog mode on Scalextric go the "wrong" way?
#3

Another user also said that the switch is for the direction (like other Evolution cars) so I will have to try it again because they would not budge last night.

This is an analog Scalextric track so not sure the blipping of the throttle will work but it is worth a try...
Like I said, I plan on swapping the decoder out anyway.
I am open to trades!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Did you know? Carrera Digital cars in analog mode on Scalextric go the "wrong" way? - by dvd3500 - 22nd-Apr-20, 01:52 PM
RE: Did you know? Carrera Digital cars in analog mode on Scalextric go the "wrong" way? - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-20, 02:18 PM
RE: Did you know? Carrera Digital cars in analog mode on Scalextric go the "wrong" way? - by dvd3500 - 22nd-Apr-20, 03:23 PM
RE: Did you know? Carrera Digital cars in analog mode on Scalextric go the "wrong" way? - by dvd3500 - 22nd-Apr-20, 05:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)