Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Crash barriers
#6

(18th-Apr-20, 12:10 PM)Henk Wrote:  How many do you need? I have some laying around, will check later today how much I have, if I remember well I bought 2 packs of 10. There all used but in good shape.
I will buy as many as you want to sell! Am in the UK so postage won't be an issue.

Thanks for all the replies. I change my Ninco layouts now and then so a fixed solution is not workable. I was hoping someone with Ninco will have used other make barriers and sfound them to be worthwhile getting. I have never seen Cartronic barriers but will search...
[+] 1 member Likes Ho Lee Kow's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Crash barriers - by Ho Lee Kow - 17th-Apr-20, 09:13 PM
RE: Crash barriers - by dvd3500 - 18th-Apr-20, 09:50 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by woodcote - 18th-Apr-20, 10:05 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Apr-20, 11:47 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by Henk - 18th-Apr-20, 12:10 PM
RE: Crash barriers - by Ho Lee Kow - 20th-Apr-20, 11:53 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by slotloco - 21st-Apr-20, 12:11 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by Henk - 18th-May-20, 06:44 AM
RE: Crash barriers - by Ho Lee Kow - 18th-May-20, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)