Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lexan bodies....I still love em !!
#15

(1st-Dec-19, 05:01 AM)steveaca Wrote:  Hi Chris,
      what sort of rpm is this motor rated at ? What would be the pros/cons of this vs an 'S'-can motor  of similar rpm rating on Scalextric Sport digital ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Steve

Hello Steve
The Proslot Euro MKII was initially developed for 1/24 modelcars ("Hard bodies" with metal chassis)
It is what some slotracers would call a "proper race motor" High end magnets, open brushes, balanced armature.
I must have a spec sheet somewhere as we used the motor as Hand out for the 2005 1/24 FIA GT Series organized by the late Jean Pierre van Rossem.

Performance wise...it would be like dropping a big block V8 into the back of your little Fiat Abarth  Bigsmile 
Your stock SSD powerbase might have some problems delivering the 4amp draw these motor could ask on acceleration. Checkeredflag  

With kind regards
Tamar
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 29th-Nov-19, 11:02 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 30th-Nov-19, 05:45 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 30th-Nov-19, 02:27 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by JasonB - 30th-Nov-19, 12:25 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 1st-Dec-19, 05:01 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by chrisguyw - 1st-Dec-19, 07:08 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Tamar - 17th-Apr-20, 02:43 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by woodcote - 1st-Dec-19, 09:34 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 10:27 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Fluff - 1st-Dec-19, 12:46 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 01:57 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Fluff - 1st-Dec-19, 02:34 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Dec-19, 02:58 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Anthony B - 2nd-Dec-19, 07:33 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by steveaca - 3rd-Dec-19, 05:55 AM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by Tamar - 17th-Apr-20, 02:51 PM
RE: Lexan bodies....I still love em !! - by dvd3500 - 18th-Apr-20, 09:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
28th-Aug-25, 03:54 PM
Last Post by MrFlippant
13th-Aug-24, 09:24 PM
Last Post by ClubSpecial
22nd-Apr-19, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)