Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Restoration stories
#2

I managed to remove the windshield from the red GTO without much damaging the body,the previous owner had dislensed glue by the bucket.
   
I used plasticine as moulds this time,it worked better
   
So now i have to bodies ready for the paint booth and one complete chassis the second one will be in line
   
   
And here comes the obvious question what color?I have too many red Ferraris.I am open to suggestions 

Until i make a decision i started another one,Jaguar E type Eldon,chassis ready and printed
   
   
I have 3 bodies,this one will replicatethe car of a Greek champion in red colour
[+] 1 member Likes AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Restoration stories - by AlexisGaitanis - 13th-Apr-20, 10:38 AM
RE: Restoration stories - by AlexisGaitanis - 15th-Apr-20, 10:34 AM
RE: Restoration stories - by Top Down - 15th-Apr-20, 02:21 PM
RE: Restoration stories - by Top Down - 15th-Apr-20, 04:25 PM
RE: Restoration stories - by AlexisGaitanis - 15th-Apr-20, 05:32 PM
RE: Restoration stories - by AlexisGaitanis - 15th-Apr-20, 05:40 PM
RE: Restoration stories - by Top Down - 15th-Apr-20, 06:40 PM
RE: Restoration stories - by AlexisGaitanis - 26th-Apr-20, 07:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)