Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DiSCA GT3 Chat
#11

I will take the one step forward and learn from the set backs. 

The pod is the one that came with the chassis, I will search out what kit is available to convert it to tripod. 

I used the existing 'raised' hole in the chassis for the remote LED... I was quite pleased with that as it keeps the bottom of the bulb flush with the underside of the chassis. It's 18mm from rear edge of guide. I thought I would get a tick for that!

I'm gaining soldering confidence with every mod, so feel a bit more comfortable to shorten leads and take better control of cable routes...and seeing the picture, I will add some insulation to the FM legs.

I will reinforce the antenna base

And finally... 

I will go back through posts to check if I am going in the right direction!
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 10th-Apr-20, 07:41 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 11th-Apr-20, 08:02 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 11th-Apr-20, 09:44 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 11th-Apr-20, 11:32 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 12th-Apr-20, 12:38 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 12th-Apr-20, 07:36 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 12th-Apr-20, 08:30 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 13th-Apr-20, 02:34 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 13th-Apr-20, 11:52 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 14th-Apr-20, 06:33 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 14th-Apr-20, 11:07 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 14th-Apr-20, 10:26 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 09:29 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 29th-May-20, 06:47 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 6th-Jun-20, 01:27 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 9th-Jun-20, 06:45 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 6th-Jun-20, 02:13 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 9th-Jun-20, 07:49 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 9th-Jun-20, 09:14 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 9th-Jun-20, 10:17 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 4th-Aug-20, 09:22 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 5th-Aug-20, 07:55 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 5th-Aug-20, 01:32 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 13th-Aug-20, 08:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
4th-Aug-21, 08:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)