13th-Apr-20, 02:34 PM
Ok, never let it be said that that I am not prepared to listen and learn...
Remote LED fitted [just held in with blutack at the moment, but maybe hot glue?]
Motor cable reversed to bring FM inboard and away from danger [?]
Tungsten weight removed [and to avoid leaving an empty slot, I have reverted back to the original R-Series Scaleauto pod]
So...I have got my head round getting a Lexan interior, and that relaxes the positioning options for the chip, which then negates the need for the Slot.it pod, and a part of me likes the idea of using the original motor pod. The scales would suggest the Scaleauto pod is 2.5g heavier than the Slot.it pod as the overall weight of the chassis has not changed...
Remote LED fitted [just held in with blutack at the moment, but maybe hot glue?]
Motor cable reversed to bring FM inboard and away from danger [?]
Tungsten weight removed [and to avoid leaving an empty slot, I have reverted back to the original R-Series Scaleauto pod]
So...I have got my head round getting a Lexan interior, and that relaxes the positioning options for the chip, which then negates the need for the Slot.it pod, and a part of me likes the idea of using the original motor pod. The scales would suggest the Scaleauto pod is 2.5g heavier than the Slot.it pod as the overall weight of the chassis has not changed...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)