Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DiSCA GT3 Chat
#6

Thank you for the replies. It's seems its never too soon to optimize...I was just happy that all the bits went together and it ran round my track under its own steam! 

Just some initial responses.

That's no magnet. If Slot.it have made the effort to include a holder in it's motor mount, it would be rude not to fill it with something...that's one of their tungsten weights. I have lots of lead ready for when I start handling testing, but I hate to see a holder go to waste. 

I have a hall sensor, I hadn't fitted it for SSD running, but will now so I don't lose it. 

I will probably swop the motor leads round and put the FM at the chip end, as the Spanish do. 

Heat shrink wrap - I have tried different ways but have never managed to shrink any. Help! 

Remote LED - I have some of these so will have another go at fitting them...but I refer you to my problem above. Help! 

Chip position - If I fit a remote LED, I imagine it will sit immediately below the chip. Do I just lift it up on double thickness pads, or move it somewhere else?

Lightweight interior - that would involve a bit of detail painting, but I suppose I need to enter that mysterious world sooner rather than later...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 10th-Apr-20, 07:41 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 11th-Apr-20, 08:02 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 11th-Apr-20, 09:44 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 11th-Apr-20, 11:32 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 12th-Apr-20, 12:38 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 12th-Apr-20, 07:36 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 12th-Apr-20, 08:30 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 13th-Apr-20, 02:34 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 13th-Apr-20, 11:52 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 14th-Apr-20, 06:33 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Tamar - 14th-Apr-20, 11:07 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 14th-Apr-20, 10:26 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 09:29 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 29th-May-20, 06:47 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 6th-Jun-20, 01:27 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Nonfractal - 9th-Jun-20, 06:45 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 6th-Jun-20, 02:13 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 9th-Jun-20, 07:49 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 9th-Jun-20, 09:14 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by Mtucker666 - 9th-Jun-20, 10:17 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 4th-Aug-20, 09:22 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 5th-Aug-20, 07:55 AM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 5th-Aug-20, 01:32 PM
RE: DiSCA GT3 Chat - by BAracer - 13th-Aug-20, 08:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
4th-Aug-21, 08:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)