Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MrD Slot Drag Racing Club
#1

Hi and welcome to the MrD Slot Drag Racing Club. After I was introduced to Slot Drag Racing at the UK Slot Rally GB in September 2006, I was hooked on this exciting form of slot car racing. I have helped organise events and promote the hobby of scale Slot Drag Racing in the UK ever since. Of course, I've had a lot of help along the way from the people at MrC (Medway Rod and Custom Club) and several others. In an effort to gain knowledge and experience, I've raced, with my Son Matt, in Malta, Germany and France, making valuable friends along the way.

I finished building the MrD Slot Drag Racing track in January 2011, with help from the members of the Rebel Rousers Hot Rod Club and MrC.  Since then I've held many club meetings in Chelmsford, Essex, Hoo and Higham in Kent.

We start racing in October, race twice a month over the winter and finish in April. Regular meetings are held in Chelmsford Essex and Higham in Kent. If you would like to come along and have a go, keep an eye on my Facebook page, where the dates and venues will be published. I now operate a membership scheme for regular racers, which for 2018/2019 season was £25, £10 for juniors (under 16), covering all meetings. Alternatively, I ask that a donation of £3 per event is given, to help pay for the two venues. Cheers MrD.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
MrD Slot Drag Racing Club - by MrD - 22nd-Apr-19, 08:13 PM
RE: MrD Slot Drag Racing Club - by MrD - 4th-May-19, 07:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Jul-26, 08:08 PM
Last Post by DrH
20th-Mar-26, 08:13 AM
Last Post by Fluff
8th-Jan-25, 09:49 PM
Last Post by jnpaint
9th-Apr-24, 02:07 PM
Last Post by beardy56
29th-Dec-23, 12:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)