Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Braids
#1

So I thought I would clever and buy a roll of Pendle copper racing braid, and cut off lengths as required. 

The first car I have used it on seems to be shedding the occasional strand, and I am sensing a small amount of pickup jerkiness in the car. 

Is there some prep of the braiding I should have done before it ran on the track? 

Is there a more robust braid out there I should consider? 

Is there a 'best' shape to bend it into to deal with normal plastic track joints? 

Cheers
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Braids - by BAracer - 5th-Apr-20, 07:59 AM
RE: Braids - by woodcote - 5th-Apr-20, 09:00 AM
RE: Braids - by BAracer - 5th-Apr-20, 09:22 AM
RE: Braids - by Nonfractal - 5th-Apr-20, 10:12 AM
RE: Braids - by CMOTD - 5th-Apr-20, 01:39 PM
RE: Braids - by Nonfractal - 5th-Apr-20, 02:56 PM
RE: Braids - by slotloco - 6th-Apr-20, 09:44 PM
RE: Braids - by Tamar - 6th-Apr-20, 08:59 AM
RE: Braids - by Mr Modifier - 8th-Apr-20, 10:14 PM
RE: Braids & Router - by Johnno - 12th-Apr-20, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)