4th-Apr-20, 06:33 PM
Monogram had the original ownership. This was passed to MRRC on late 90's early 2000's. But they too went out of production and closed up shop.
My feeling is so long as you are not taking away someone elses 'meal' you will be ok.
PS - several years ago I was selling a Ferrari 550 Maranello on Red Bull colours (as raced) and ebay too it down - infringement of copyright. I challenged them but they would not budge. 2 Months later I put it up again and it sold
My feeling is so long as you are not taking away someone elses 'meal' you will be ok.
PS - several years ago I was selling a Ferrari 550 Maranello on Red Bull colours (as raced) and ebay too it down - infringement of copyright. I challenged them but they would not budge. 2 Months later I put it up again and it sold

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)