Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question CARRERA Problem
#1

Hello there. I’m new to slot car racing and I bought a Carrera analog racing set. In less than 3 months from having purchased it I’ve been having problems with the tracks. Even though I’ve buying and adding new track- extensions , I get a lot of power shortage in many tracks, so the cars are always getting stuck.  Does anybody know if this is something common with Carrera, is there a way to permanently fix the problem????
Quote


Messages In This Thread
CARRERA Problem - by jcardona - 3rd-Apr-20, 08:37 PM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by JasonB - 3rd-Apr-20, 11:00 PM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by jcardona - 4th-Apr-20, 12:23 AM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by JasonB - 4th-Apr-20, 01:07 PM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by pfuetze - 4th-Apr-20, 07:07 AM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by Mr.M - 4th-Apr-20, 10:25 AM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by Bri26 - 10th-Apr-20, 01:32 AM
$Bill - by $Bill - 4th-May-21, 06:45 PM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by Ted - 16th-May-21, 03:17 PM
RE: CARRERA Problem - by Ted - 23rd-May-21, 06:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
26th-Sep-19, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)