Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Truspeed Controllers
#8

I have I think, version 1 and 2 I.  The latest version is better as the earlier ones did  have a tendancy to break leads at the exit to the controller but that has been fixed.   However even that issue did not outweigh the advantages.  Scaley controllers need regular maintenance or they become erratic and can lose the zero point.    THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED with either of my Truespeed controllers.   They are much smoother to use.  My5 year old Grandson (at the time) could drive round the track with a Truespeed but not a Scaley controller.  So I agree with the rest, get one and use it all the time to get the best of it.  I suspect that its like bikes, they make them almost identical but you get used to yours and set it up your way.
[+] 2 members Like UshCha's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Truspeed Controllers - by BAracer - 1st-Apr-20, 01:42 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Apr-20, 02:42 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by CMOTD - 1st-Apr-20, 02:50 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by Gordon Steadman - 1st-Apr-20, 05:56 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by BAracer - 1st-Apr-20, 03:53 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by CMOTD - 1st-Apr-20, 04:21 PM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by woodcote - 2nd-Apr-20, 08:15 AM
RE: Truspeed Controllers - by UshCha - 2nd-Apr-20, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)