2nd-Apr-20, 12:33 PM
Thanks...when I read your post, it sort of reminded me that I have sort of been doing a bit of it already by building up a couple of DiSCA cars from various manufacturers components.
I suppose it's more a case of when I see those wonderful threads from, for example, chrisguyw...it's the skills required to paint detailed things like the drivers face, or to get that perfect body paint finish, or finding and applying transfers and not spoiling them with the wrong top coat, that's where I get way out of any small comfort zone this new hobby is giving me. That's where I was wondering what a step by step guide would be...for example, I did go to a model shop recently: do you know how many different types of hair they use in paint brushes???
So maybe I just buy my first white kit and go for it?
I suppose it's more a case of when I see those wonderful threads from, for example, chrisguyw...it's the skills required to paint detailed things like the drivers face, or to get that perfect body paint finish, or finding and applying transfers and not spoiling them with the wrong top coat, that's where I get way out of any small comfort zone this new hobby is giving me. That's where I was wondering what a step by step guide would be...for example, I did go to a model shop recently: do you know how many different types of hair they use in paint brushes???
So maybe I just buy my first white kit and go for it?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)