1st-Apr-20, 01:42 PM
Team
I'm wondering if there is any benefit to be had by buying a Truspeed controller for home use, on the basis that: -
I get familiar with the 'feel'
I get familiar with all the knobs
and will feel more comfortable with using them at WHO Digital events.
Or is it the case that being unfamiliar with the track layout at each WHO will override any benefit of being familiar with the controller?
[Obviously I will probably struggle to find any available at the moment...]
I'm wondering if there is any benefit to be had by buying a Truspeed controller for home use, on the basis that: -
I get familiar with the 'feel'
I get familiar with all the knobs
and will feel more comfortable with using them at WHO Digital events.
Or is it the case that being unfamiliar with the track layout at each WHO will override any benefit of being familiar with the controller?
[Obviously I will probably struggle to find any available at the moment...]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)