30th-Mar-20, 12:09 PM
Kind of....
If one has lane has a significant advantage then its always going to win barring massive skill differences in drivers.
So doing a race in each lane on a 2 lane track would always equal a draw.
So I believe it is, but you needn't have to be exact, just within reason.
When I designed "Roughwood" I didn't have crossovers so I balanced it a bit by making the shortest route a little longer.
What you also have to consider is one lane may be shorter, but also has tighter turns on balance, so could also be slower.
In my case I just guessed and added around half the lane difference to the shortest lane. As it turns out, I can circulate both lanes with under 1/10th difference using the same car, so close enough :)
If one has lane has a significant advantage then its always going to win barring massive skill differences in drivers.
So doing a race in each lane on a 2 lane track would always equal a draw.
So I believe it is, but you needn't have to be exact, just within reason.
When I designed "Roughwood" I didn't have crossovers so I balanced it a bit by making the shortest route a little longer.
What you also have to consider is one lane may be shorter, but also has tighter turns on balance, so could also be slower.
In my case I just guessed and added around half the lane difference to the shortest lane. As it turns out, I can circulate both lanes with under 1/10th difference using the same car, so close enough :)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)