Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

News Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale
#4

Yo RallyHub and Jason,

Yes will get the stradale.
I really want the 1987 Lombard RAC Rally version. I want 3 cars to make the cars for Kankkunen, Alen and Ericsson. I am a Lancia addict so I also want to make the Charms sponsored 4WD that Chantal Galli/Biasion used to win the Italian Ladies Championship. 

Expensive times !!

Hope all well with you and family, Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by Scuderia_Turini - 24th-Mar-20, 07:09 PM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by JasonB - 25th-Mar-20, 08:47 AM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by rallyhub - 25th-Mar-20, 10:04 AM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Mar-20, 03:13 PM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by woodcote - 26th-Mar-20, 09:27 AM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Mar-20, 01:31 PM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by woodcote - 26th-Mar-20, 01:46 PM
RE: Team Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD Stradale - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Mar-20, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)