19th-Mar-20, 09:21 PM
Hello Gareth,
Hope that vinyl sheet works out ok but to be honest I worry that it may not be flexible enough for the curves of the HO size car.
You mentioned "decal paper" and that is usually water-slide type stuff which is very thin and will conform to curved body panels happily.
I use a laser printer so only have that type of sheets or I would have sent you one to try. I think the difference is that the inkjet sheets are more porous so the ink permeates into it where as laser sheets are more suited to the heat and fusion process where the toner sticks to the decal sheet.
Did you try paper printout to check the sizes? If that worked or you advise adjustments I could send you a printed decal sheet.
Leo
Hope that vinyl sheet works out ok but to be honest I worry that it may not be flexible enough for the curves of the HO size car.
You mentioned "decal paper" and that is usually water-slide type stuff which is very thin and will conform to curved body panels happily.
I use a laser printer so only have that type of sheets or I would have sent you one to try. I think the difference is that the inkjet sheets are more porous so the ink permeates into it where as laser sheets are more suited to the heat and fusion process where the toner sticks to the decal sheet.
Did you try paper printout to check the sizes? If that worked or you advise adjustments I could send you a printed decal sheet.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)