9th-Mar-20, 08:58 AM
Hi all, I have a fixed layout, two lane (scalextric sport) track, runs on SSDC or RCS64 and am looking for like-minded 'racers' to enjoy it. Cars are run pretty much OOB and are not race-tuned or over tinkered with.
I race now for fun and enjoyment and the social side rather than all out to win! The idea would be once a month for an evening, with maybe the odd blowout at a weekend with a beer or two.
I have over a hundred cars from many years of slot racing, so you don't have to bring your own and I can cater for most eras in F1 and GT/Road from the 50s to the 90s - 60s F1 tends to be analogue, two lane.
Will add a photo or two, when I can figure out how! (Advice needed)
Anyone interested??
I race now for fun and enjoyment and the social side rather than all out to win! The idea would be once a month for an evening, with maybe the odd blowout at a weekend with a beer or two.
I have over a hundred cars from many years of slot racing, so you don't have to bring your own and I can cater for most eras in F1 and GT/Road from the 50s to the 90s - 60s F1 tends to be analogue, two lane.
Will add a photo or two, when I can figure out how! (Advice needed)
Anyone interested??

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)