7th-Mar-20, 11:42 AM
I love it when the media feature Scalextric and obviously haven't a clue about the thing. Today's Telegraph property section includes a pretentious load of old nadgers entitled "Turn your kids' playroom into a laboratory of learning" which has this as its main picture:
I think the kiddies may be a bit disappointed with their new set! Both cars on the same lane and heading in opposite directions towards a guaranteed collision with the overpass. As neither hand controller is actually connected to the track it may not end in disaster though. Pity the laboratory of learning didn't include a lesson on how to assemble a slot track.
I think the kiddies may be a bit disappointed with their new set! Both cars on the same lane and heading in opposite directions towards a guaranteed collision with the overpass. As neither hand controller is actually connected to the track it may not end in disaster though. Pity the laboratory of learning didn't include a lesson on how to assemble a slot track.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)