5th-Mar-20, 10:36 PM
Dinnertime meant I had to cut off writing, also made for a nice cliff hanger ![[Image: wink.png]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png)
Because I would not be posting here if there wasn't more to the story than just another race cancellation for the M8
Weight off my shoulders
Because with making that difficult call to switch to Ford for the DiSCA LM24hrs....it was like a heavy weight was lifted of my shoulders.
And as it happened, I also had some free time on my hands in the past weeks.
Time I did manage to spend on the M8, finishing the master casting the silicone mould and laminating the first body..
...so that last weekend we had our first roll out @ Suzuka.
Finally after a year an a half, there is a 1/32nd M8 GTE.
![[Image: SV8GTE-wip05_rollout.png]](http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/mission8/SV8GTE-wip05_rollout.png)
To be continued
With kind regards
Tamar
Because I would not be posting here if there wasn't more to the story than just another race cancellation for the M8
Weight off my shoulders
Because with making that difficult call to switch to Ford for the DiSCA LM24hrs....it was like a heavy weight was lifted of my shoulders.
And as it happened, I also had some free time on my hands in the past weeks.
Time I did manage to spend on the M8, finishing the master casting the silicone mould and laminating the first body..
...so that last weekend we had our first roll out @ Suzuka.
Finally after a year an a half, there is a 1/32nd M8 GTE.
![[Image: SV8GTE-wip05_rollout.png]](http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/mission8/SV8GTE-wip05_rollout.png)
To be continued
With kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)