28th-Feb-20, 07:21 AM
Hi
I'm a member of a number of other forums and recently discovered this one. My main interests are GP and F1 cars of the fifties, sixties and seventies although I have been know to build thirties cars and the odd sports car. I rarely purchase ready to runs unless they are really good such as the Policar F1s. I build cars from 'kits' such as Pre-Wing but also carve my own bodies. I've also done a few Policar conversions on Scalextric legends cars. I'll post a few examples of my work over the next few weeks but here is a Ferrari 312 from 1967 I built for a proxy a couple years ago. The body is from my own carving and moulded and cast by that master of the art and my good friend John Warren.
Regards
David
![[Image: P1060029.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/37cn6GX/P1060029.jpg)
![[Image: P1060025.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/6sZ1nP7/P1060025.jpg)
I'm a member of a number of other forums and recently discovered this one. My main interests are GP and F1 cars of the fifties, sixties and seventies although I have been know to build thirties cars and the odd sports car. I rarely purchase ready to runs unless they are really good such as the Policar F1s. I build cars from 'kits' such as Pre-Wing but also carve my own bodies. I've also done a few Policar conversions on Scalextric legends cars. I'll post a few examples of my work over the next few weeks but here is a Ferrari 312 from 1967 I built for a proxy a couple years ago. The body is from my own carving and moulded and cast by that master of the art and my good friend John Warren.
Regards
David
![[Image: P1060029.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/37cn6GX/P1060029.jpg)
![[Image: P1060025.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/6sZ1nP7/P1060025.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)