27th-Feb-20, 09:11 AM
Hi Leo,
That would be incredible thank you so much.
Here are some photos of the same body to give the dimensions. The Tesco car is white as you say.
Length of car is 70mm
The hood and the central part of the car is 30mm and it narrows to about 25mm front and rear.
Door height to the windowsill is 12mm.
Rear deck is 12mm.
Roof is 18mm by 18mm.
I agree on doing the stripes first and then overlapping the box on the bonnet and the roof number.
I was thinking they would be in red so it's only a 3 colour palette.
Yes I can print them but it's the design work I can't manage. All the artistic skill of a slug!
Thanks again and looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Cheers
Gareth
That would be incredible thank you so much.
Here are some photos of the same body to give the dimensions. The Tesco car is white as you say.
Length of car is 70mm
The hood and the central part of the car is 30mm and it narrows to about 25mm front and rear.
Door height to the windowsill is 12mm.
Rear deck is 12mm.
Roof is 18mm by 18mm.
I agree on doing the stripes first and then overlapping the box on the bonnet and the roof number.
I was thinking they would be in red so it's only a 3 colour palette.
Yes I can print them but it's the design work I can't manage. All the artistic skill of a slug!
Thanks again and looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Cheers
Gareth

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)