26th-Feb-20, 04:56 PM
(26th-Feb-20, 03:30 PM)Top Down Wrote: Not happened before but the last couple of times (yesterday and again today) I've tried to email hyperlinks about different parts of this forum to someone else the email gets stopped from leaving my Outbox and I get 'Virus warning' message.
I used to be able to send hyperlinks to other club members telling them the latest race report is on here - but seemingly, not now.
I've tried using hyperlinks from various other sites and they go just fine. So, is it something about this site?
I haven't had any problems.
But I do know we've been getting some messages telling us that your post notification emails are being blocked by your email provider.
It may be that plusnet have taken a dislike to us
I'd suggest, as a first step, switching off your email notifications, which you can do in your User CP. After that, as Brian said, your only option is to contact plusnet.
We haven't changed anything here in a while, and I don't think there are any viruses, so I suspect it must be plusnet being fussy.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)