25th-Feb-20, 05:29 PM
My friend won a Vodafone corporate contract competition where the prize was for him and 2 friends to take part in a karting team endurance race with special guest Lewis Hamilton.
I was in a naming all my pets after F1 drivers phase and so our cats Lewis and Button had joined goldfish Alonso, Schumacher, Senna and Prost. Who were red and white.
Anyways I had taken along a large photo of Lewis the cat to get signed but it soon became apparent that this would be difficult to even get close to Lewis.
Fortunately though we won the race and on the podium I asked him if he would mind signing the photo of my cat named after him. He interrupted the MC to query this and said it was the weirdest thing anyone had asked him. But he did it. And I still have the photo.
The video is on YouTube somewhere I think unless my friend took it down.
I was in a naming all my pets after F1 drivers phase and so our cats Lewis and Button had joined goldfish Alonso, Schumacher, Senna and Prost. Who were red and white.
Anyways I had taken along a large photo of Lewis the cat to get signed but it soon became apparent that this would be difficult to even get close to Lewis.
Fortunately though we won the race and on the podium I asked him if he would mind signing the photo of my cat named after him. He interrupted the MC to query this and said it was the weirdest thing anyone had asked him. But he did it. And I still have the photo.
The video is on YouTube somewhere I think unless my friend took it down.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)