Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clubs near Rotherham please?
#1

Not for me but I've had a request for help in finding a slot car club near Rotherham. However I've not had much more success than the enquirer.

The only possibility I found was in Pontefract but they're closed pending 'new' premises.

Nothing in the club section or obvious on the interactive map either.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Clubs near Rotherham please? - by Top Down - 22nd-Feb-20, 07:17 AM
RE: Clubs near Rotherham please? - by CMOTD - 22nd-Feb-20, 05:08 PM
RE: Clubs near Rotherham please? - by Top Down - 22nd-Feb-20, 08:17 PM
RE: Clubs near Rotherham please? - by Top Down - 1st-Mar-20, 08:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
1st-Nov-21, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Johnno
9th-Oct-21, 03:17 AM
Last Post by Qman
26th-Aug-21, 12:03 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Aug-21, 11:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)