Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

F1 2020
#8

I really enjoyed last season. Plenty of action and plenty of races where the top four or five were in with a shout for the win. I also enjoyed seeing one of the great drivers at the peak of his powers, another great champion under pressure and a young superstar beginning to mature and show his true potential...

On that basis, I am looking forward to this year. I hope the Channel 4 'extended highlights' shows continue to be as excellent as ever. In my opinion, the Channel 4 format presents F1 in the most exciting light - stripping away the padding to present the best races in almost their entirety and then editing down the dull ones and filling the time with glitz, glamour and gossip. I'm happy with that. They have confirmed highlights of qualifying and the races for the whole of 2020, plus the British Grand Prix live.

I'm particularly excited about the return of Zandvoort to the F1 calendar at the beginning of May. I sat in the dunes there watching some racing back in the 80s. It is a wonderful setting for a track and lots of history too.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
F1 2020 - by JasonB - 20th-Feb-20, 11:47 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by Gordon Steadman - 21st-Feb-20, 06:46 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by JasonB - 21st-Feb-20, 10:11 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by Gordon Steadman - 21st-Feb-20, 11:24 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by JasonB - 21st-Feb-20, 11:42 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by dvd3500 - 21st-Feb-20, 02:12 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by JasonB - 21st-Feb-20, 02:45 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by woodcote - 21st-Feb-20, 03:33 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by CMOTD - 21st-Feb-20, 04:10 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by CMOTD - 22nd-Feb-20, 11:26 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by BAracer - 21st-Feb-20, 05:49 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by JasonB - 22nd-Feb-20, 11:34 AM
RE: F1 2020 - by CMOTD - 22nd-Feb-20, 12:20 PM
RE: F1 2020 - by Nonfractal - 22nd-Feb-20, 01:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
3rd-Feb-20, 08:08 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Jan-20, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)