Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric timing.
#2

Afternoon

I wanted to do the same on my basic Scalextric digital test track. But I don't think there is a lap timer available for basis analogue or digital set ups. 

I got round it by installing a lap counter, and I just set the timer on my phone to a regular length of time (3 mins is my preferred period) and see how many laps I do in that time. So after each adjustment to a car, I do another three sets of three minutes to see if it goes further than any previous configuration.

The further it goes, the faster the car!
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric timing. - by Sunshine84 - 19th-Feb-20, 01:07 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by BAracer - 19th-Feb-20, 03:13 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by JasonB - 19th-Feb-20, 03:47 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Feb-20, 04:16 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by Sunshine84 - 19th-Feb-20, 09:39 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by Mileage712 - 21st-Feb-20, 12:50 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by JasonB - 20th-Feb-20, 12:11 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by woodcote - 20th-Feb-20, 07:59 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by BAracer - 20th-Feb-20, 08:12 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by woodcote - 20th-Feb-20, 08:32 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by BAracer - 20th-Feb-20, 08:54 AM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by CMOTD - 20th-Feb-20, 01:29 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by Sunshine84 - 20th-Feb-20, 03:15 PM
RE: Scalextric timing. - by Sunshine84 - 26th-Feb-20, 07:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)