Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

More questions than answers
#3

Not so much bored as between things. Wavegreen I meant to go to the Milton Keynes swapmeet today but storm Dennis put paid to that as I wasn't doing a 90 mile round trip with the wind howling like a banshee. I retrieved the wheelie bin from the garden pond, had a full English for breakfast  then watched yesterday's Xfinity race instead. That leaves a big gap till 7PM when the Daytona 500 starts and I can spend 5 happy  hours sat in front of the TV with a cold Bud or three and several hotdogs.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
More questions than answers - by CMOTD - 16th-Feb-20, 11:54 AM
RE: More questions than answers - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Feb-20, 01:22 PM
RE: More questions than answers - by CMOTD - 16th-Feb-20, 02:51 PM
RE: More questions than answers - by slotloco - 16th-Feb-20, 06:25 PM
RE: More questions than answers - by dvd3500 - 16th-Feb-20, 05:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)