Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My first NSR car
#2

Welcome Pete Wavegreen 

I do like that particular NSR GT40 livery very much. I enjoy driving GT40 slot cars - Scalextric, Fly, Slot.it and NSR. All four handle quite differently on track. It's the NSR that needs taming the most - probably not unlike the real thing. I think you're going to have to build that track and give them a go.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My first NSR car - by landiepete - 15th-Feb-20, 03:49 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by woodcote - 15th-Feb-20, 04:18 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by landiepete - 15th-Feb-20, 04:37 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by woodcote - 15th-Feb-20, 05:04 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Feb-20, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)