Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My first NSR car
#1

Hello everyone,

I've always had a great love for the GT40's (although I don't fit in one myself).

I've just received my first NSR car, and made a few shots next to a slot.it. I haven't driven it yet as my track is disassembled at the moment, but I'll let y'all decide which one is the prettier car.

Enjoy,

Pete


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
[+] 1 member Likes landiepete's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My first NSR car - by landiepete - 15th-Feb-20, 03:49 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by woodcote - 15th-Feb-20, 04:18 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by landiepete - 15th-Feb-20, 04:37 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by woodcote - 15th-Feb-20, 05:04 PM
RE: My first NSR car - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Feb-20, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)