7th-Feb-20, 01:16 PM
I am very curious about both Safari Rally 1971 cars; the winning Datsun 240Z and the Roger Clark Escort MK1 (both new moulds).
I guess the BMW 3.0 CSI has been shown already at the Nuremburg Toy Fair 2015 as a Vulcan Slot Cars product.
Then they showed also the Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1 of J.F. Piot and two prototypes of a touring car Escort MK1 with different front spoilers.
If Fly has used the Vulcan mould for the Escort, I hope they have improved it in the meantime.
The triple pack Monte 1984 Quattros is good news.
rallyhub
Vulcan Slot Cars BMW 3.0 CSI at the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2015. Vulcan Slot Cars Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1 of J.F. Piot.
Vulcan Slot Cars touring car Escort MK1 prototypes with different front spoilers. Vulcan Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1
I guess the BMW 3.0 CSI has been shown already at the Nuremburg Toy Fair 2015 as a Vulcan Slot Cars product.
Then they showed also the Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1 of J.F. Piot and two prototypes of a touring car Escort MK1 with different front spoilers.
If Fly has used the Vulcan mould for the Escort, I hope they have improved it in the meantime.
The triple pack Monte 1984 Quattros is good news.
rallyhub
Vulcan Slot Cars BMW 3.0 CSI at the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2015. Vulcan Slot Cars Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1 of J.F. Piot.
Vulcan Slot Cars touring car Escort MK1 prototypes with different front spoilers. Vulcan Rallye Monte Carlo 1969 Escort MK1

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)