4th-Feb-20, 04:15 PM
Good post.
I've been drilling and tapping gears for some time as quite a few have suffered the ravages of time. Quite why I didn't think to attack the wheels in the same way, I'm not sure. I only have a few modern RTRs but they all seem to suffer apart from Thunderslot who use sensible size grub screws. I don't have any NSRs.
I will immediately go and make them usable again - thanks
I've been drilling and tapping gears for some time as quite a few have suffered the ravages of time. Quite why I didn't think to attack the wheels in the same way, I'm not sure. I only have a few modern RTRs but they all seem to suffer apart from Thunderslot who use sensible size grub screws. I don't have any NSRs.
I will immediately go and make them usable again - thanks

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)