Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Suggestions
#3

I would like to propose as a weekly topic. Track power. or power to your track. the reason is that for years I have not been happy with the consistancy of the power running through to the track. I even changed my make of track to see if I could improve this. I have asked for help and to discuss this before in other places and always been told that no one would be interested, and I guess that might be true, but if you do have a problem, then where do you ask the questions if not here. I have now found the solution for me and I am at last very pleased with the results I have found, but to get to where I am now has taken me a very long time. This topic should also include hand controllers and basically everything to do with getting your cars to run constantly around what ever track you have. 


Martyn
[+] 2 members Like Martyn08's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Suggestions - by Anthony B - 21st-Apr-19, 08:09 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Lloyd.L - 21st-Apr-19, 09:12 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Martyn08 - 22nd-Apr-19, 06:54 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 22nd-Apr-19, 09:16 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Fluff - 22nd-Apr-19, 08:02 PM
RE: Suggestions - by CrazyG - 28th-Apr-19, 08:54 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 28th-Apr-19, 12:11 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 10th-May-19, 08:47 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Johnno - 12th-Jun-19, 02:01 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 09:20 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 12th-Jun-19, 07:28 PM
RE: Suggestions - by JasonB - 12th-Jun-19, 10:19 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 13th-Jun-19, 07:11 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 18th-Jul-19, 03:30 PM
RE: Suggestions - by dvd3500 - 18th-Jul-19, 03:38 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Lloyd.L - 18th-Jul-19, 04:05 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-Jul-19, 04:22 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Fluff - 18th-Jul-19, 04:31 PM
RE: Suggestions - by dvd3500 - 19th-Jul-19, 11:18 AM
RE: Suggestions - by CMOTD - 15th-Aug-19, 12:23 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 16th-Aug-19, 11:12 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Anthony B - 30th-Aug-19, 09:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)