Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just joined
#6

I grew up driving 'racing cars' - Now I want comfort. No ways I could EVER get in a Lotus for EG. Had a Merc Sports a few years ago and almost had to fall out to get out of it Bigsmile 

best car I have ever had is an Audi S2 Avant - mant that car was as quick as a Ferrari and wolf in sheeps clothing  Checkeredflag
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Just joined - by CMOTD - 24th-Mar-19, 10:47 AM
RE: Just joined - by JasonB - 24th-Mar-19, 02:02 PM
RE: Just joined - by Anthony B - 25th-Mar-19, 10:13 AM
RE: Just joined - by CMOTD - 25th-Mar-19, 01:38 PM
RE: Just joined - by JasonB - 25th-Mar-19, 03:03 PM
RE: Just joined - by Anthony B - 3rd-Apr-19, 09:46 AM
RE: Just joined - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Apr-19, 12:09 PM
RE: Just joined - by JasonB - 8th-Apr-19, 12:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
9th-Dec-24, 12:44 PM
Last Post by gdasenbrock
30th-Oct-19, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)