Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Introduction
#1

Hi everyone. As you can see my name is Presto Boy as I am the guy that runs the Presto Park Slot Car club in Norfolk in the UK and am looking forward to sharing lots with you all. You will now find our weekly race reports each week so you can see who the top guys are. Hopefully they will share their car set up's with you all so everyone will benefit.

If you wish to see the circuit I built it is available on  www.prestopark.co.uk   however a lot more scenery has been added since the photo's were taken.

I'm really pleased I was given the heads up re this new forum.   Thank you.  Mike
[+] 2 members Like Presto Boy's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Introduction - by Presto Boy - 21st-Apr-19, 10:40 PM
RE: Introduction - by JasonB - 22nd-Apr-19, 07:56 AM
RE: Introduction - by Anthony B - 22nd-Apr-19, 09:20 AM
RE: Introduction - by Presto Boy - 22nd-Apr-19, 08:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
6th-Oct-24, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
20th-Apr-23, 07:40 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
23rd-Apr-21, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Savage GT
3rd-Sep-20, 06:34 AM
Last Post by Fluff
15th-May-20, 06:51 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
14th-May-20, 05:56 PM
Last Post by JasonB
29th-Apr-19, 08:17 AM
Last Post by JasonB
26th-Apr-19, 04:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)