24th-Jan-20, 06:42 PM
Alan
I have a Capri with a noisy body as well, it seems on mine that the points where the interior and "glass" clip into the body make it prone. As the body flexes, they creak.
I have used hot glue, soldering iron, and contact adhesive on 2 Capris with varying degrees of hush-success.
I do suspect, but can't prove, that the torsion from angle-winder setups causes chassis twist which in turn causes body twist/flex through corners - even with fairly loose bodies
I set on Capri up as a sidewinder, and it was defintiely quieter - but then the pod was heavily modified on that as well with piano wire and JB Weld :) So maybe not a fair comparison
I have a Capri with a noisy body as well, it seems on mine that the points where the interior and "glass" clip into the body make it prone. As the body flexes, they creak.
I have used hot glue, soldering iron, and contact adhesive on 2 Capris with varying degrees of hush-success.
I do suspect, but can't prove, that the torsion from angle-winder setups causes chassis twist which in turn causes body twist/flex through corners - even with fairly loose bodies
I set on Capri up as a sidewinder, and it was defintiely quieter - but then the pod was heavily modified on that as well with piano wire and JB Weld :) So maybe not a fair comparison

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)